1 At-A-Glance Account Dashboard
- Everything you need to know, in one place
- Keep track of your on-going work
- See your current service stats
2New and Improved Job Center
- Claim direct assignments
- Check your favorite writer job board
- Browse the open job board
- Track the status of your jobs
3 New Communications and Support Features
- See all of your ongoing correspondence with clients
- Search through your conversations
- Check direct messages and work messages in one spot
4Advanced Custom Reports
- Keep track of job status changes
- Monitor your earnings
- Easily find clients you've worked with in the past
5Custom Controls and Settings
- Create your public profile for clients
- Select your categories of expertise
- Edit your PayPal information
- Set up your site preferences
6New Service Marketplace
- Sign up for new service provider positions
- Coming soon: Editing jobs
- New service provider opportunities in the coming months
7New Open Source Text Editor
- Easily create and format your content
- View instructions right next to your content
- Keep track of your ongoing status in one place
What are Zerys Writers Saying About the New Z3 Platform?
As for the new look and feel of Zerys, I haven't totally dug in yet, but from what I can see, I love it! It'll take a minute to get used to, like anything, but you can definitely see the enormous amount of work that was put into it. Thanks, Zerys!!!
I LOVE the new platform! The client I get my DAs from always has document-specific instructions and with the old system I was constantly scrolling back to them and losing my train of thought. I really love having them at hand while I'm writing.
I also love the new dashboard that allows me to see my earnings YTD, and current pay period.
I wanted to throw in my two cents and say a huge THANK YOU Zerys, I love it! - Tami
Thank you for keeping us updated! I really like - or better said, LOVE - the new work area! I personally appreciate all the hard work you, Beth and tech team have done! Thank you!
I am very excited about it all. I just wanted to jump in and say it all looks great so far. I am having no major issues and look forward to the entire system getting better and better as time goes on.
I'm loving the three column layout… having all of the information without scrolling is fantastic. Thanks, guys!