In order for our team to create extraordinary content for you, we’ll need to get to know you!
In the first few days, we’ll ask for a little more of your time so we can ask the right questions and learn as much as possible about your business and your preferences. This will allow us to develop a content strategy which will serve as our roadmap to success for your campaign.
Once this initial learning and strategy phase is completed, the process will go much faster and smoother, and we won’t require as much of your time.
Here’s what you can expect when starting any new White Glove content project:
- Welcome Email - we’ll send you an email to schedule our first call with you
- Kick-Off Call - during this call, we’ll cover 3 main points:
- Listening and Learning - we want to know about your business, what you do, your target market and what you want to accomplish with your content.
- Walk-Through Demo - we’ll show you how to navigate our simple client portal to approve topics, titles and content.
- Setting Expectations - we’ll describe our process, from start-to-finish. We’re very hands on and our first priority is driving your project.
- Questionnaire - You’ll get a questionnaire from us after our first call that will be used to:
- Help determine what topics to focus on
- Create clear and concise writer instructions
- Ensure that you’ll be thrilled with your content
- Topic and Initial Title Creation - After we get your questionnaire back, we’ll go to work researching your website and developing a list of topics to focus on. We’ll also come up with a few initial titles for your content.
- Topic and Title Review Call - We’ll review your topics and titles together to determine the top 3-4 titles you’d like to start with. During this call, we’ll also ask if you want to provide bullet points or talking points for each title, or let the writer work on their own.
- Writer Sampling - Once you approve your initial batch of titles, we’ll use our powerful writer crowd-sourcing technology to create a sample pool of likely writer candidates for you to sample
- Initial Content Review - You’ll be able to review the content we send to you and determine if it’s great, needs a few revisions, or isn’t suitable. If you don’t like the writers, no problem! We’ll go back to our pool to find ones you’ll love.
At this point, we will have identified which writers you love and we can get to work completing the rest of your project. Now that the initial foundation has been laid, you won’t need to spend as much hands-on time.